This vent meets the requirements for spark arresting in areas prone to bush fires.
To Replace 1 standard Brick 1 high x 1 long, this Vent gives 2,900 Sq mm of ventilation.
When set out in good cross flow pattern can improve sub-floor ventilation and help reduce Fungi and mould, Timber Decay, Reduce the risk of termite attack and Cupping of timber floors.
Decorative cement surround with brass wire 10mm x 10mm wire mesh insert and spark arresting 1.65mm aperture 316 stainless steel wire mesh across rear of vent.
- Spark arresting mesh across rear of vent
- 10mm decorative wire mesh visible from front
- 2,900 sq mm open ventilation
- Good cross flow ventilation can help reduce cupping of floor boards and timber decay
- Increase Sub-floor ventilation can help with musty smells and mould inside
|Model Name||Vent 230 X 75 brass wired and stainless steel spark arresting||Model Number||602-2|
|Material||Sand & Cement||Colour||Cream|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||W:230 H:75 L:65||Package Dimensions (mm)W:250 H:80 L:70|
|Weight||1 kg||Finish Cream||sand and cement surround with 10mm brass wire and stainless steel spark arresting mesh|
|Wildlife Guard||Yes||Base Included||No|
|Cut-Out Width (in.)||9|