A versatile wall faced close-coupled toilet suite featuring a 4.5/3 litre dual flush cistern with low profile chrome plated push buttons and a universal connection system for varying pan setouts.
Designed to provide low cost maintenance by incorporating easy to clean rounded surfaces combined with smooth sides.
The Pan connector system allows for a adjustable setout from 65mm to 150mm with a recommended setout of 140mm providing installation versatility for both new build and renovation applications.
The cistern is fitted with a quiet fast fill inlet valve as standard.
The Banksia suite is supplied with a soft close seat.
- Pan: Banksia 4.5 litre full flush washdown pan with box flushing rim.
- Traps: Universal trap for S or P-trap installations.
- Cisterns: Banksia Cistern – has a free fitting lid and is suitable for domestic and light commercial applications. Available in bottom inlet and back entry versions. Back entry cistern inlet is concealed within the cistern. Important: Working pressure minimum 30kPa to maximum 1000kPa flow pressure. Rain water tank compliant. Accurate wall setout for B.S.P. 1/2″ Nipple water inlet connection is essential.
- Fixing: The cistern is fixed directly to the pan with a robust concealed base fixing system without the need for wall fixing.
- Seats: The Banksia suite is provided with a Banksia Soft Close seat.
- Colour: White only.
- Installation: The installation of the toilet suite shall be in accordance with the normal minimum drainline grade requirements in AS/NZS 3500.2.
- Dimensions: All dimensions are in millimetres and are subject to normal manufacturing variations. Caroma pursues a policy of continuing improvement in design and performance of its products. The right is therefore reserved to vary specifications without notice.
Banksia Toilet Suite with Seat: Code No. 4.5/3 litre Bottom Inlet- Internal overflow with Banksia Soft Close seat – blind fixing K1000W 4.5/3 litre Back Entry – Internal overflow with Banksia Soft Close seat – blind fixing K1001W Spare Parts: Dual flush push button WD05504S Cistern pan foam seal 687216 RH inlet valve WD003300 BE inlet valve WD003200 Outlet valve WD04910T Cistern stop plug 405123 Blind fixing kit 405144 Compact pan connector (Suitable to increase the setout from 65 to 180mm) 416005 Soft-close seat K00003W
Note: All height dimensions to underside of pan, make allowance for bedding. Bedding: The pan should be fixed to the floor with a sand cement mixture of 3:1 to a depth of 60mm. Do not use lime or fast drying cement in the bedding mixture. When bedded the back of the foot of the pan should be approximately 10mm above the finished floor. Bracket fixing: The pan should be bedded with an acetic cured silicone sealant and fixed with the bracket supplied.