The FCM Skylight is a cost effective way to provide natural daylight to buildings with flat roofs. Ideal as an alternative or to replace inefficient plastic domes, the laminated safety glass will not fade or discolour and has been tested for hail resistance.
Double glazing blocks approximately 70% of radiant heat, as well as approximately 99% of harmful UV rays.
- Blocks approximately 70% radiant heat and approximately 99% harmful UV
- Suitable for flat roofs (3-5° minimum pitch recommended to avoid water pooling on glass)
- Bushfire rated to BAL 40 (0-60° pitch – consult VELUX)
- Laminated safety pane as standard to meet AS1288
- Tested for hail resistance
|Model Name||VELUX Flat Roof Skylight||Model Number||FCM 2222 0004AB|
|Material||Aluminium Curbmount, Insulated Glazing Unit||Colour||Ironstone Grey|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||W:665 H:665 L:75||Package Dimensions (mm)||W:120 H:749 L:762|
|Frame Material||Aluminium curb mount Frame||Glazing Type||Laminated Double Glazed, Argon filled, low E coating, easy clean|
|Maximum roof pitch (degrees)||60||Mounting type||Curb Mounted|
|Severe weather ready||Yes||Skylight Mounting Type||Curb Mounted|
|U-factor (Btu/hr ft^2 F)||2.9||UV protection (%)||99|
|Flashing Included||No||Hardware Included||No|